Services currently unavailable
My pet sitting and dog walking services are “drop-in” services (as opposed to overnight services). They’re great if you need me to drop in when you’re at work or if you’re traveling and prefer your pet to be home instead of boarded away from home. I stop by and provide lots of love and attention with either of the following two services.
30-Minute Daily Pet Visit with Walk – $20
A 30-minute visit tailored to your needs, including any of the following tasks:
- Walking or Exercising – Walking your pet or providing play time in the yard.
- Feeding – Providing fresh food and water to any of your pets.
- Disposing of Pet Waste – Picking up doggie waste in the yard or scooping your litter box.
- Performing Household Tasks – Such as: taking out trash, turning lights on or off, opening or closing blinds, bringing in mail, newspapers & packages, watering plants etc.
- Sending You an Update – Either texting or emailing you a photo and status.
15-Minute Potty Break with Walk – $15
A visit tailored to your needs, including any of the tasks above that can be done in 15 minutes.
I adjust my rates depending on your location and number of visits booked. For example, I offer 5 potty breaks a week for $50 to neighbors living in Belterra. Contact me to schedule a free “Meet & Greet”, so we can discuss your specific needs. I live in Belterra and serve the Southwest Austin and Dripping Springs areas, especially these sub-divisions: Belterra, Ledgestone, Highpointe, Sawyer Ranch, Heritage Oaks, Signal Hill, Friendship Ranch, and Polo Club.
If you’ve booked with me through Rover, you’ve paid through Rover. If you booked directly with me, you can pay on my PAYMENTS page.