Services currently unavailable
Whether in my home or yours, your pet will be loved!
All animals in my care get the same love and pampering I give to my own two furry loved ones. I tailor my service to each individual owner’s needs and pet’s needs.
Your fur baby will will have a real home away from home - filled with love. Click HERE to learn more and see my prices.
Your fur baby will stay in your home and get regular visits and lots of love. Click HERE to learn more and see my prices.
See complete availability and book directly on this website. Click HERE to see my calendar & prices.
I decided to become a pet sitter after looking for an alternative to leaving my own pups in a kennel while on vacation. While away, I wanted them in a real home with a person who is home most of the time like me. I searched Google for sitters in Austin and found Rover.com. I live in Belterra (zip code 78737) and serve the Southwest Austin and Dripping Springs areas, especially these sub-divisions: Belterra, Ledgestone, Highpointe, Sawyer Ranch, Heritage Oaks, Signal Hill, Friendship Ranch, and Polo Club.
Rover is a nationwide service that connects pet parents with local loving dog sitters, and they have hundreds of sitters available in the Austin area. They make it easy to find the perfect sitter for your needs, to book sitter stays or visits online, and to have peace of mind while you’re away. I use a Rover sitter when I travel, and I’m much happier than having my critters in a kennel. Here are some of the reasons I love it and think you’ll really like me sitting for you:
- Each Rover sitter has a detailed profile online so you learn a lot about me right on the website, including photos of my home, yard, pups and client reviews. If I’m not available or not the right sitter for your needs, it’s easy to find another – and you can narrow your search to any geographic area.
- Rover allows you to check my availability and book online.
- Rover sitters generally have very reasonable rates, especially compared to other boarding and pet sitter services.
- Rover runs background checks on sitters, so it’s easy to check if a background check has been done for sitters you’re interested in. Rover has completed a background check on me.
- Rover offers me 24×7 support and access to the Ask A Vet service, so I can always get professional help in an emergency any time.
- Rover provides premium insurance for all pets while in a sitters care. They offer sitter’s a Premium Protection package, and I’ve subscribed to it.
- Rover provides educational opportunities to all its sitters. I’ve completed the comprehensive Rover 101 course and get regular updates from them.
You can find out lots more about me and my services on this website, and you can find out lots more about Rover.com and their other sitters on their website. If you use the code PRESTON20 when you do your first Rover booking with me (or any other Rover sitter), you’ll get a $20 discount on that stay.